The TDP-247 series direct thermal label printer offers best-in-class speed and high-resolution capabilities, along with a rugged, reliable design that has become the hallmark of the TSC printer family.
The TDP-247 series features two high speed models – the TDP-247 and TDP-345 – both ideally suited for product marking, shipping, retail and other labeling applications. The TDP-247 can print 4-inch wide 203 dpi labels at speeds up to 7-inches per second. The TDP-345 offers high resolution 300 dpi printing at speeds up to 5-inches per second. Both models come standard with USB, parallel and serial connections. Other options include an internal Ethernet interface for easy network integration, label cutters, and a keyboard for printing labels in stand-alone or down-time situations.
Because of their compact design, the TDP-247 series printers are ideally suited for a variety of applications, fitting easily into cramped work spaces that are often too small for larger printers. Both models feature a user friendly clamshell design that allows users to simply open the cover and drop labels into a center-biased storage bay. Top-of-form sensing by gap, black mark, or notch is standard and completely adjustable from side to side.
The TDP-247 series is equipped with a powerful 200 MHz processor, 4 MB of Flash memory, 8 MB SDRAM and an SD memory-expansion slot that increases Flash storage up to 4 GB. Both models support standard industry emulations right out of the box, including Eltron® and Zebra® printer languages.
- Small Office/Home Office Mailing
- Product Marking
- High Resolution Print & Graphics Applications
- File-Folder Labeling
- Retail Point-of-Sale
- Shelf Labeling
- Healthcare Specimen Labeling
- Inventory & Asset Management
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Direct thermal onlyDirect thermal only
- LED with buttonsLED with buttons
- TSC ConsoleTSC Console
- Up to 7 ips (178 mm/s)Up to 5 ips (127 mm/s)
- 4.25" (108 mm)4.17" (106 mm)
- 90" (2,286 mm)40" (1,016 mm)
- 8 MB SDRAM8 MB SDRAM
- 4 MB4 MB
- SD memory card reader; up to 4 GBSD memory card reader; up to 4 GB
- Standalone keyboardStandalone keyboard
- Guillotine cutter (full-cut or partial-cut)Guillotine cutter (full-cut or partial-cut)
- 5" (127 mm) OD5" (127 mm) OD
- 0.78" - 4.4" (20 - 112 mm)0.78" - 4.4" (20 - 112 mm)
- Continuous; Die-Cut; Black Mark; Fan-Fold; Notched (Outside Wound)Continuous; Die-Cut; Black Mark; Fan-Fold; Notched (Outside Wound)
- 1" - 3" (25.4 - 76.2 mm)1" - 3" (25.4 - 76.2 mm)
- Clamshell with double-walled plasticClamshell with double-walled plastic
Label spindle for a 3-inch media core
The external roll mount allows for the easy replacement and loading of a big media roll.
The guillotine cutter can perform the full-cut or partial-cut for removing labels after printing.
The peel-off module helps ensure that all labels are peeled flat without wrinkles or tears.