The T800 is a high-performance, thermal desktop printer with enterprise-level productivity, dependable performance, and high-end features such as Wi-Fi.
The T800 is Printronix Auto ID’s first desktop printer to incorporate its renowned Printronix System Architecture (PSA) and includes a full suite of labor-saving features and printer management tools for easy day-to-day operations.
- Fast print speed of 8 ips and a duty cycle of over 1,000 labels per day
- Easy to operate with 300-meter ribbons for fewer ribbon changes
- Enterprise-level communication features including standard USB and optional Wi-Fi and MFI Bluetooth 5.0
- Compatible with PrintNet Enterprise (PNE) printer management tool
- Solid double-wall, clamshell construction to meet the needs of the busiest desktop environment
- Built on proven Printronix System Architecture (PSA)
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Direct thermal/Thermal transferDirect thermal/Thermal transfer
- Color LCD with buttonsColor LCD with buttons
- Bluetooth MFi
- PrintNet Enterprise
SOTI Connect (license required)PrintNet Enterprise
SOTI Connect (license required)
- Up to 8 ips (203 mm/s) @ 203 dpiUp to 6 ips (152 mm/s) @ 300 dpi
- 4.1” (104 mm)4.1” (104 mm)
- 128 MB128 MB
- 128 MB128 MB
- SD memory card reader; up to 32 GBSD memory card reader; up to 32 GB
- 4.4” (112 mm)4.4” (112 mm)
- Continuous Roll, Die-Cut, Fan-FoldContinuous Roll, Die-Cut, Fan-Fold
- 300 Meters300 Meters
- 4.2" (106mm)4.2" (106mm)
- 0.5 (12.7 mm); 1.0″ (25.4 mm)0.5 (12.7 mm); 1.0″ (25.4 mm)
- Continuous 0.25”; Tear-Off / Peel-Off 1.0”Continuous 0.25”; Tear-Off / Peel-Off 1.0”
- Re-enforced plasticRe-enforced plastic
- Support for 9 competitive printer languagesSupport for 9 competitive printer languages
The printheads are interchangeable.
You need a #1 Philips screwdriver to remove the printhead.
The control panel printer setup wizard provides an easy-to-follow calibration process. The Settings menu allows you to select the Gap/Mark sensor to match the type of media installed. In addition, you can set the printer to do an Auto Calibrate at power up or when the pivoting deck has opened and closed. In all cases the printer will advance a few labels and calibrate the sensors so that they will detect top-of-form.
The T800 has an RFID label calibration feature in the RFID menu which makes it very easy to setup the printer for different RFID labels. The calibration process feeds three labels to determine the optimal encoding position and power levels.
For Thermal Transfer applications: printheads are warranted 12 months from shipment or 1 million linear inches (whichever comes first). For Direct Thermal applications: printheads are warranted 180 days from shipment or 1 million linear inches (whichever comes first).